Private Group Forums are now available!
Hello to all! Tekatana here with some exciting news! We now have the ability to grant special private forum access to any group who plays in a regular game and wants to have a place on NerdNYC to coordinate and discuss their game! RPG's, wargame meetups, weekly bordgaming, knitting circles and any other group that meets regularly and would like a place to discuss their meetup between sessions.
To get your own private forum that you and your group (and of course myself and Eppy - the nerdnyc rules must still be followed) have private access to here is what to do:
(1) You need a minimum of 3 people to have a private forum set up for you.
(2) Make sure everyone in your group has an active NerdNYC forum account.
(3) PM me the board names of everyone who you wish to have access to your forum and who among them will be your private forum moderator (for making post announcements, deleting old posts, etc.) - Please allow for a 48 hour turnaround time for this to be completed.
(4) Once I create your forum I will PM the requestor and you will be ready to rock and roll. I will make an initial post welcoming everyone and provide a link to contact me if you need to.
* Any forum unposted to for 3 months will be locked until I get a PM from one of the group members requesting to unlock it so it can be used again. If no PM's are received in another month after that I will delete the forum. If someone wants to reactivate it they must follow the rules of creating a new forum again above.
* If you need to add or remove member access please PM me - again allow for at least a day's turnaround.